Thursday, October 08, 2009

Whiner!!


Today's Broadcast

I went into work yesterday and I felt pretty good by the end of the day and today I was excited and I felt pretty decent--not a 100% but well enough for a Thursday/Friday but just before today's broadcast I started feeling really flakey like I did not have enough sugar or insulin about an hour before broadcast and by the time my buddy Kerry got to the office and I was keeping him company before the broadcast I started feeling really strange...light-headed. I ate a couple of peanut butter cups I had laying round my desk but something was happening.

The interview went off pretty good but Dianne could tell I was having some issues but I held it together well...I finished and set Kerry on his way and then I started to de-compensate. Bonnie did give me one of the left over lunches from a meeting which was being held in the office today and that helped a lot but I was still getting a weird stabbing, jabbing headache and of course Bonnie sent me home--which this time I did not fight as I usually do and now I am home--early. I am going to try to kick this thing I have and be able to get back to work on Monday!! I hate being sick.

No comments: