Thursday, January 19, 2017

Light Snow





I open the curtains to a light snow falling all around Taylorsville this morning. I had planned to head out to the market across the street to score some salad dressing but now I'm not so sure. Today we have the social thing at 9:30 and then we'll see what happens. Hopefully the snow will lighten up after that. I just visited with the building manager it was just coming on to work and she said it's not necessarily cold out as much as the sidewalks in the streets are slick and slippery possibly making the way dangerous.

 Yesterday was an outfit, I had my dental appointment to follow up with the root canal I had done a couple weeks ago. it was such a better experience when I didn't have to actually engage taxi cab to get me to the event. I was able to do the whole thing on buses with no issues. The day was somewhat  chilly but manageable. this guy was basically clear however we have such a layer of smog at this point in time you would have thought it was overcast most of the time. The mountains are totally invisible to us Folk here on the West side, the pollution is so great. I guess that's part of the excitement with having cloudy weather command with the possibility of precipitation to scrub the atmosphere free of pollutants. you want to bring any of this up is to suggest how great it would have been to get across the street yesterday and got my salad dressing. Actually I forgot that I needed such condiments. I'm trying to loose weight which means a salad every day.  I cannot believe I did not buy the salad dressing the other night but I was got the bags of lettuce.

So I'm bundled up bundled up after the Social Hour at 9:30 which staff love to have me there and participate. Then I plan to bundle up and dash a cross thE street and get provisions for a snowy weekend.

No comments: