Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Adios Amiga



It's official at least through Honey. I got a text from the girl today indicating that she had been let go from the agency which employs her. I'm not sure what happened honey texted that they fired her but she says that they're going to say that she quit somewhere in between,, of course, is always the truth.Not that it really matters but my take on the whole thing is that they both had been going at each other to some degree. Honey believes they been shorten or her hours which she may have a good take on it but at the same time she's gone to work with the competing agency and she hadn't let her parent company know. I, of course warned her But Honey felt that they couldn't touch her. Of course she's wrong lot of how Honey sees the world is wrong. I just hope the company she went to work fo will give her the hours that she wants. She really has got itself sunk in tto debt. I guess if anyone can pull this rabbit out of a hat it might be Honey. I have a lot of respect for her. In fact Honey did text me she would be willing to work for me privately. I would like to do that but I don't know. It was the only option I would have no problem but Joe took me on my think I owe him so I will stick with Joe at least for the time being. However I'm certainly going to keep Honey in the background particularly if case I need emergency assistance. I don't know she would do that I would like to think that she would she has certainly save my ass before.

I owe Joe like I said. In that dark. A year ago this coming month when I was out of a home and needed assistance immediately Joe was the second person I called. I explained to him what I needed and what it happened particularly the part where I needed someone that would give me an enema and he assured me he would have person do that even if it wasn't necessarily legal. Perhaps that's the wrong way to say it but that's what were talking about since giving an enema sort of falls and that skilled nursing area were as many of the caregivers are well-equipped and skilled in this skill set. I had one other person at first she lasted about a day and a half to two days – – because I think she was management – – and then they handed me off to Honey whom I have hhad ever sense. I mean if I had to I could give Honey and recommendation right now with no qualms at 100%. She's efficient, she's smart she's punctual and she's not afraid to work. We worked together I went out of my way to make sure she could fit her life into my schedule especially the early times and when I found out I like to come in early getting the job done and dressed again and letting me have the rest of the night to myself. She was willing to take direction to other things that are not necessarily on her do list as far as requests of making my bed, hanging up close and she even vacuumedmy floor a couple times without me even asking.


I wish this girl nothing but luck good luck, she deserves all the luck she can get, Honey deserves all the breaks she can get. Hope Honeys luck changes. I hope she can figure out something to do that pays her will enough To get out of a home health industry. If Honey doesIt will be the industry's loss and the clients lost. Honey I wish all the best that you get what you want and that you get what you need.

No comments: