Monday, December 19, 2005

Oh Christmas Week

Its late Dianne and I have`been working on the systems all evening and I have to get to bed.'ll write more tomorrow.

Calories Gone Wild

I am posting this with yesterdays posting and image but the sentiments are quite the same calories around this place are quite out of control. Amee brought in this whole can pop corn: three types. The Vicky brought in huge Heresy Symphony bars and the boss brought in cookies and it goes on and on. I noticed the caterer left huge sacks of ham and turkey from yesterdays meal( please reference the image). I finshed off the éclair this morning with my morning’s coffee. I just don’t have a chance even working half days.

I was trapped in my van yesterday early in the morning. I drove to work and finally pried the lift gate free with a stick I found on the back seat. The trick is to leave the lift deployed. If I do not the lift goes back into place and sticks. Then I have to wait round till an able bodied person comes round and yanks on the gate so it will deploy. So, today I am taking off a half day and driving to Sandy where my buddy Justine can look at the lift and hopefully get the lift working again. I have to keep nursing this lift along until I can find a used lift to replace this lift. I will find one I just have to be patient and not mind getting trapper in the lift time to time.

No comments: