Friday, July 03, 2009

Symptom Free Me

I was up for a couple of hours this morning when I realized I was not having any problems swallowing and I had slept great. This was the first day I have been symptom free of my recent illness I have had these past two weeks. Amazing! It has been a quiet day today. Many business and government offices have been closed for the holiday. The banks have been open though—I took off this morning and went up to State street to my bank and pulled out cash for the holiday which might be needed, especially the ice` cream truck which has been trolling the neighborhood lately.

I came home from the bank and with Dianne’s help threw together a potato salad. That’s about all we have done for the holiday. I have couple of packs of ‘illegal’s’ stashed I have had for a couple of years. I don’t think I’ll do them all but I want to do a couple though just for principles. I have to watch out for my neighbor though who has threatened to turn in neighbors who fire off ‘illegal’s’. A couple of rowdy neighbors have moved in the hood this last year and have already launched some, maybe I’ll just mix mine in with theirs.

No comments: