Thursday, March 30, 2017

Another We Gone



It's Thursday essentially another week gone. I have been at the apartments now almost 6 months now little over half a year. I am just now beginning to feel like I'm settling in proper.. I'm not sure what that means except that I know for everything's at kind of. I know where things are at in the building, I know where things are at in the community/neighborhood and I'm getting to know or a pretty good grasp of the transit system in this area and all over for that matter. I even have my van here. I'm still going through the process of changing the title of the vehicle from myself and Dianne to just me. I don't think it's a major process but it's just time-consuming and I'm going to see if I can get someone to drive me in the van to Department of Motor Vehicles as opposed to trying to get there via the transit authority. I'm not really found a bus line close enough that I trust with this chair: currently using. The batteries are just not efficient enough for me to trust to get me there and back again on one charge and I have not found a charger that I can drag along with me to charge wherever I go to MAKE sure that I get back. I'm probably not giving this chair enough credit but still I a rather error in that area than the stranded out in the community without power.

It's Thursday essentially another week gone and finally spring is beginning to seep into the area. Climate wise we are and that. Where in one day you can see all aspects of the year all four seasons rolled into one. Today was supposed to be like that. I just have two items today that I have to focus on. One is completed the Thursday morning coffee group and then I have a Utah Nonprofit meeting this afternoon at 3:30 PM which of course will be just at the time when a storm is supposed to blow in. And the way this morning looks I do not doubt that at all. It seems now I judge the week ending by Thursday's. I look forward to Thursdays and glad to Thursdays get here but that also means another week gone in one of I accomplished? Not much. My main focus is this last week is been transitioning titles of the van, worried about my taxes for the taxes and of course the guilt Dianne doing the line's share of everything even with her impending operation. There is also getting rid of the property that we share. That is a constant dark cloud looming over our heads. I'll be glad when that finally dissipates.


So the remainder of this morning and the afternoon, before the meeting I am tethered to my charger bringing up my batteries to a full charge so that when I head out to my meeting at 3:30 PM, I will have as much power as possible for the next couple hours. I really should be okay but you can never be sure.

No comments: