Saturday, May 18, 2019

New Blog Saturday

I cannot believe I'm letting a class that I'm auditing stress me out. I mean it's not really stressing me out but for sure I'm feeling some pressure. One of the tasks of the class is to draw half an hour every day except Sunday. I want to be a good class participant but it's been hard for me to force myself to sketch for a half an hour the days since the class began. I don't know what it is is I like sketching and I like doing art but now because it's required I'm bristling against it. So I spend a great deal of time getting ready to do this project but I can't get into doing the project. But I got to thinking I think one way I could achieve this project might be to develop a blog specifically for my art side. Funny I almost said “Artist” side. Not yet. Well I'm self-centered enough to want to show my work and my progress and what better way to annotate my journey in doing some formal art classes. More in the area of the art project that I received an email today indicating they've shipped my clipboard and that it should be here tomorrow – – I don't understand that since tomorrow is Sunday and no mail travels on Sunday – – the problem I found with this email also is that it's specified the size that I ordered but also indicated that the clipboard was much smaller than what I ordered which is sort of confusing. Not to be a defeatists but that certainly would be my lot to get the smaller clipboard and then have to go through the whole process of returning the clipboard and trying to get what I want. I've not been very happy today not because the day is overcast and somewhat rainy, I actually went to the market and its shopping, it's the fact that my butt is sore the right cheek now seems to be breaking down! I can't get a break sometimes I worry that this will be something that plagues me for the rest of my life and yes I know I'm old and that the rest of my life at best is probably going to be 10 years but still that's 10 years of low grade pain/inconvenience/worry about being independent. I get around long-term depression by saying the pain is situational and that as soon as I get a better cushion and my next chair things will get better. I don't know if this is the case but I truly want to believe. And I'm hoping all things that it is. I even had Dana tape up my butt pretty significantly to no avail evidently. I think it's the cushion. I'm even thinking of trying to put one of the other cushions in then trying to put pressure significantly on my people come this Monday because I don't want to spend the summer on my back and that's that. Just another comment about the new blog. It took me forever to figure out how to do a new blog spend more than 10 years since I started this blog. I think I figured out however I've got something up but I'm kind of excited because I can see how it will focus me on producing to have something to put up. I doubt that I'll be as consistent as I've done with this particular document who knows though it's just fun being kind of creative…

Check the hot link below to go to Meadowlarks Art.
Meadowlarks Art

No comments: