Monday, November 23, 2009

A Pisser

So I went to the meeting today. I drove my van into work and even though I hate driving the drive in was not bad and having the van at the office will let me drag home the thirty or so boxes of catheters I got hold of a couple of weeks ago. I will be glad to get the catheters out of the office and safely locked up at home. The catheters are quit valuable in their own right--especially if you find yourself dependent on them. I left three boxes at the office where I can use them if I need. I was set to drain myself today after I returned from my meeting. I think i am retaining way too much urine and I am becoming quite concerned to the point I decided I was going to drain myself today. I ave not done this yet, and I fully think i cam capable I just have to keep the field and myself as sterile as possible. Long story short I failed. I did not have the slippery goop one needs to insert the catheter into the penis. I had everything else and most important the will to do such a thing. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: