Saturday, July 14, 2018

Free Concert Fast Concert




There is
a free concert tonight's, actually it doesn't matter that it's free or not the point is that there is a concert tonight down at the Western library amphitheater. The concept is not even start until 830 and goes till 1030 and therein is the rub. I can get their okay on public transit but I did not stay for the whole concert. The last inbound bus leaves the amphitheater area at 10:09 PM. I can leave the concert early all things considered. I mean after all 90 minutes is a surefire better concert then zero minutes. I'm sure I can get satiated on the music by then and still make it home safely within the time limits of public transit and my power chair. I guess I could really stay until 1030 then called red tab to see if they can get me with their wheelchair accessible vehicle trouble is that is going to be superexpensive, and I am a cheapskate.

The concert will be Beatles music. I don't know if they have knockoffs that do the actual vocalization or maybe they just orchestrate the hits either way I would certainly be interested in the concert and the fact that the concert is free of charge just asked to be excitement. Now, having said that I was also indicate local culture loves anything free. I mean I don't know if they'll be a stampede are the place of the so crowded will have the ability to enjoy any kind concert will not be doable. The bright side that is getting there and having all those people there certainly makes my decision on leaving the concert early a no-brainer but I would like to listen to a couple pieces before I go.

The only thing that really worries me is that I have a wound on my butt is not a wound, at this point, and if I was truly responsible I would have myself down in the weight off my buttocks. I just cannot comply however and hopefully Dana will be able to pull a trick our magic bag on Monday if the wound is semi serious. So this and be a short offering for Saturday night. I still have to relive the bathroom drain the lizard think it over to the bus stop and catch the 217 out to the event. I will still have to wait 45 minutes before the event is to start by got a cell phone and With the backup I should have enough to keep myself occupied.

The concert was okay, very small town but it was a free concert at the library. I never noticed they had this cute little amphitheater which is large enough to house everyone that showed up. Strawberry Fields is made up of four or five professionals local music professionals that always wanted be the Beatles. They played tolerable but in much better drunk as all music is. The concert started 8:30 PM and that probably heard enough by 9 o'clock to satisfy my needs. I want to make sure is able to get home since the buses stopped running at 10:09 PM and I didn't want to miss that late bus so I just figured I would catch the 9:09 PM out which I did. It would've been nice to stay for the whole concert by the would've been kind of painful. I ate way too much food today maybe I'll do better tomorrow.

No comments: