Saturday, January 11, 2020

Saturday Night Dreams



It's snowing outside, not a lot but enough to make me thankful that I have someplace, such a nice someplace to be in out of the elements. I made it to the market rather I sent my housekeeper to the market in my place who actually did by shopping. This is a strange step for me because basically I enjoy doing shopping I like the process, I like getting out and I like being with other people. But, I needed to have something for my housekeeper to do. I know that sounds strange but it's kind of true. This housekeeper Annette actually does a lot of housekeeping during the week while she's waiting for me to do my thing. So actually on Friday afternoon rolls around and she does her two hour block of housekeeping (which I pay her directly rather than through an agency)we end up having to find things for her to do. I gave her my credit card and off she went. I have to keep an eye on her she doesn't think like other folks and that's good. She called and couldn't find the burritos I had put on the list. She was searching on, not unlike me many times, she had called to tell me they did not have my burritos which I thought was odd. Finally, we decided to have her ask store person but she didn't of course they did have the burritos. Luckily she called me back she called me twice maybe three times on her trip to the market. Still having this option opens up the major doors for me.

I continue to struggle with this new hard drive. It's kind of a struggle I love I just don't know if I can figure things out. Windows 10 continues vex me. I deleted a video file by mistake this morning and have been trying to figure out how to do “file recovery”. I could use this software in other versions of Windows but so far, even though I've done You Tubes. The process looks simple enough but I've not been able yet to even find the deleted files hopefully it's a matter of time. I was trying to listen to music this morning on my Amazon music account while I did breakfast in the system Going to sleep. This, frustrated me. I would find a selection of music i.e. an album and I would get to working only to have my selection shut off toggle back and toggle switch will bet. I had to go in my settings and do some research and found that new drive must've been set on default. The setting was putting the machine to sleep after 10 minutes of non-use or what it saw as of nonuse. I reset that timeline to three hours. Finding this information out and then implementing was kind of entertaining maybe this afternoon and evening I will work on settings. I forgot, once again, how do a new hard drive is. It really is like a new kid in the household that you literally have to train to meet your needs. For the most part, I'm pleased to have a computer system that's strong enough to do what I needed to do. I am also amazed at the amount of software and programs that I downloaded on the other hard drive and they're all gone. I have noticed there are small artifacts that says that I actually have access to these programs and pieces of software. Often I can take that information backtrack to the company who will forward be another program. Today however I'm just looking for file recovery software.

You know what's really unsettling about dieting? Is how one waits for the next meal and how or what one would just at that. For me, it's Saturday night I had progressed pork chop the. Either way A lunch. I guess I could repeat that for dinner sounds boring. I did do a hot dog wrapped in a piece of bread which has a little bit of appeal or I can have a hot dog or two hot dogs with red beans/kidney beans. Maybe, tortillas and chili con carne. Either way it's going to be good and I can hardly wait…

No comments: