Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Bamboozled

 



I get so frustrated at myself as well as people on the internet or the place where you're trying to buy stuff and they do the old Razzle Dazzle and before you know it you've got something you didn't really want and you still have to get what you want. Case in point I somehow ran out of this non-stick material that I use made by outfit called Dyson and it's really good for wrapping on my sticks wrapping on the ends of my sticks this non-stick material that allows me to do all kinds of things as far as reaching things and making things they don't slip off of when I'm trying to do something especially like pushing shoes off and all that kind of stuff that I use all the time. Anyway earlier last week I needed are realized I was basically out of the material and I need to order in some more so I did this search and I found what I thought was this Dyson material and I ordered it and it came in today and of course it's nothing like what I ordered it's two rolls of black material that's really not adhesive or sticky or anything and will not work for what I need it for now I've got to figure out how to get it back to where I got it and hopefully get the what I did want which may cost a little bit more. It's just why I never buy very much stuff off the internet because it's never what they say it is they're just bamboozlers.Grrr 


It was frightfully cold this morning so cold that I was a little spooked about going into my meeting today downtown Salt Lake. I would have to be out in the elements a significant amount of time to catch the bus. Luckily I called just after work started at 8:00 a.m. this morning and we decided that we wouldn't have a meeting today and just have the meeting next week which I'm sure it will be cold and snowy or something but today I had to reprieve and I was able to just hang out and enjoy the day. I did go next door to the market though and got a few things when it's warmed up a little bit this afternoon. The sun was out it was a beautiful sunshiny day and even if it wasn't all that warm it felt warm because you had the illusion of heat from the Sun. Maybe that's just drinking in the vitamin D who knows? I had to pick up some fresh vegetables and fruit at the market and ended up spending like $37 I can't believe how much I spend on a daily basis lately. There really must be something wrong with me between going to the market and spending and trying to buy stuff off the internet I'm beginning to worry myself a little bit. I'm in no trouble really money-wise as far as ordering this stuff but I need to really begin to watch myself I probably could get into trouble we're very easily.

No comments: