Saturday, January 13, 2024

Entropy

The day was not as cold as I anticipated particularly from the information I've been receiving from the local weather people in the news. I will not say the day was warm but it wasn't terribly freezing either. I had coffee this morning with my friend Janet from upstairs and we made it over to the coffee shop without any problems except for the snow that had fallen and had not been scraped or dozed out of the way. It was a little rough in spots for me and I'm not sure what's going to happen tonight. They had talked about a giant snow storm coming in but now it's like snow coming in for a while then after midnight some kind of a warming trend is coming in and the snow will turn to rain and I don't know what that will do to the snow it's already down on the ground and is turned to ice. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised tomorrow when I go to breakfast and we'll be able to not have to deal with ice flows. That looks like barring the warming trend ice floes will be here for some time if we get any more snow.


I used the good weather or the warmer weather to hit the market after I got back from the coffee shop. Went down and picked up a few things I thought that I needed before the holiday which is Monday. I'm sure the markets will be open on Monday but just to be sure I wanted to make sure I had juice in the house as well some of the other items I felt that I needed. I cooked this morning which I really enjoyed cooking sausage and eggs and toast. It was so good breakfast more than that I enjoyed being in the kitchen messing things up a little bit and that I did. Now I've got my frying pan soaking and pretty sure I'll be okay but till Monday when I can get up early enough to wash dishes before my health gets here and have hot coffee ready for her and maybe something for her to have for breakfast. I'm quite fortunate that she takes tips as food which is great.


The apartment is entropine more than I would like. I'm trying to keep ahead of the entropy but it's a losing battle. I may have to get a hold of Gloria soon to see if she needs wash money and she always comes over and does a pretty good job of cleaning things up at least enough to tell I can get by for another couple weeks. I'm a messy person I always have been a messy person and I think it's just me there's nothing I can do about it- - that's probably stinking thinking but still that's what I think- - I realized it early on when I couldn't keep the inside to my desk clean in early grade school when we are finally allowed to keep things in our desks. My bedroom is always been messy my folks always gave me leeway on that it seems but certainly has followed me all my days. I might try to pick up a little bit tonight before I go to bed. Currently watching the Utah Jazz play I'm totally surprised they're sort of a head right now but I don't know how long that's going to last. They have been doing good I have to admit the last couple games I'm amazed I'm going to have to stop down playing them as much as I have been lately 

No comments: