Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo

I’m off work tomorrow, it’s a short week for me. I took off tomorrow to prep for a colonoscopy which I am scheduled for Friday. I was supposed to have had this procedure last month but I did not read the directions the doc/hospital sent me on how the procedure is supposed to be done and I did not know how much pre[ time the procedure took. I think I am OK and I am doing this procedure as a follow up to the endoscope that I had done last month or two months ago. Tomorrow’s procedure is routine so there is not necessarily anything wrong, it is just “TIME” TO CHECK TO BE SURE.

Mark A. gave me a gift certificate to Amazon and I had been having some problems getting Amazon to accept the certificate number but Mark intervened and yesterday my order arrived. Four new books, I am excited—I have already “jumped” into one and I am anxious to start the others in do time. But now, I have something to read and keep me occupied and I process through my upcoming procedure

So tomorrow I will be out of commission as I hang round the bathroom getting “cleaned out”, then Friday I get ‘scoped’ round 9:30 a.m. and I hope I will be done and eating again by noon Friday. In the mean time I have The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo.

No comments: