Saturday, March 17, 2018

Warm And Toasty Saturday Night



I cannot believe it! I just lost two or three paragraphs of this blog just because I didn't say the-document-time. I hate that. I was just getting going to talk about how great it was to be in on a Saturday night that is cold and stormy. There is snow forecast for tonight and more tomorrow till the afternoon. The day was fairly productive for stormy day. I washed clothes early on, it seemed the right thing to do on a day like today. The should've made cookies I've been threatening to do so for the past two weeks and I should've today but I did not. I washed clothes then found a movie on Amazon to watch while I hung them up. This is a late winter storm which means even though storm was flying is a good chance we'll see other forms of the seasons as well. Today, there is a break in the storm and the clouds just hung low acting like spring sun even broke through at times spiking the temperature for a brief moment between squalls. I noticed I had only three eggs for breakfast I used one on the roast beef hash I finished up today. The sunshine motivated me to throw on my black hood and strike out across the street for storm provisions. I extracted a $20 bill committee myself to spend within the limits of that denomination.

The store was quiet compared to usual Saturday activity. I didn't notice until I overheard two checkers talking about the slowdown and they couldn't figure out why. I got my we weeks fruit – bananas and apples. I got 18 large eggs, a sweet potato to garlic's and a cutie apple pies couple of cans of sliced I jalapeno peppers. I really held myself back. I really that hard at potato chips, I thought about the hamburger I looked at steaks. I thought about package of candy on sale but I was strong the cost of my accounting was $20 and some change. I did okay. Wish that had some change to take home. I got home for the next squall started. I kind of wish I'd stop at the red box picked up some movies but I did not.

I hung up the clothes while watching some movie found on Amazon's freeing up the basket which then allowed me to call another basket of dirty clothes to the laundry and start that. I messed around the refrigerator and had an apple which bummed me out because the the Apple was soft almost mushy. They cost me eight dollars. I'm debating on taking them back. I've never done that and feel little iffy about doing so.

I've watched about three movies today maybe four. I've turned up the heat and enjoying writing getting the blog finished for the day. It's a copout blog I freely admit that but nothing really happened that was significant to focus and complete blog on. Actually, as I've been finishing this posting I realized that there were things I could blog about that I should've blogged about I still could blog about this other really into it but at this point in the night I want something else toand to seriously consider going to bed.

No comments: