Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Call Me "Mr. Irresponsible"

 


I do not know why this so hard for me to stay home. I have a perfect excuse to stay home and take it easy. If the Covid 19 why go out and expose myself to this, risk? But I do it what is wrong with me? Maybe us feeling my oats because luckily we had an Assist inc meeting today. Of course it was not an in-person meeting (though I wish it was). David called me and we work through a couple weeks of requests for service or funding. I worked cryptograms all the way through the long meeting of going through each request. Following a meeting I jumped on the arm bike and did my 50 minutes hoping that would drain off some of the excess energy that seem to be feeling – – didn't work. The only solution was to go somewhere. Saddle up, grab my backpack and headed out for the open road.


Call a climate warming, I do but this summer feels like it's never going to end. I know I should be somewhat concerned, and I am, but I'm going to grab each day a 70° weather and sunshine and reading out as much enjoyment of the day that I can. Having nowhere to go and really know what to see or should I see anyone? I decided I'd do my usual and took the 47 into her essential jump to training and were inbound to the 21st St. station. There Mr. predictable I went first to Best Buy wandered around looking at the displays, new cell phones, tablets, laptops and movie offerings as well as coffee makers of all kinds and high-end ranges. There is nothing to do it the Best Buy so I went next door to Office Depot. Same thing at the OD. I rolled up and down the aisles looking for mechanical pencils finally have asked someone. A purchase two pencils and I also got a set of AA batteries. This really is the reason I went into the OD was batteries. I have this notion that the batteries in the remote died and that's what I needed to fix my TV remote so it'll turn the set on the off As well as watch the news. I have been trying to watch the news by going to their Internet connection and watching that way but for some reason it's less than ideal and almost impossible to get a national feed in of the regular news. Interestingly if all I had to do was watch television I could watch just regular live feeds all day. This is how they gather their material which they slice and dice for the 5 o'clock news or in my case 5:30 PM news. When I was finished with the batteries I retraced my steps. Getting home about 4:00 PM.


Of course the batteries did not work leaving me my only option of calling Mark Anthony justice is getting off work and was willing to stop by and give me a hand. I've been to the Internet on YouTube and asked the question to the YouTube Genie will inform me that what I needed to do was unplug my flatscreen wait 30 seconds of the plug-in again. I was lucky Mark Athey was in town. He had not left for points south yet and stop by and sure enough the plug unplug worked and now I have a whole pack of AAA's and three fourths of the pack of AA'sWhich I did not need but will eventually use I know. I had a couple pieces of the pizza from earlier this week or late last week from my meeting with Claire. Eating way too much bread. Sure good but that was my irresponsible day I should of stayed home…

No comments: