Friday, October 16, 2020

Judicial Whack A Mole

 



I think I'm suffering from election fatigue. I don't know if this is a form of depression or what but this election is really getting old as is the whole season/year. Just with all the stupid local election ads as well as the main presidential ads it is really enough to wear a person out. Thank goodness for Netflix and the like it's the only thing getting me through this season of Covid and election blaughs (SP?).


Today I had lunch with two of my previous employers. What a treat! They even supplied the pizza. We were fairly responsible having the pizza in the park adjacent to my apartment complex. The day was just perfect and the three of us sat around and commiserated for some time. When we set the event she asked what kind of pizza that I wanted and I told her some sort of meat lovers in the way she sounded that was great and we would all share at least that's what I thought however when she and Allison got here they had small mini pizzas for themselves and I had this large meat eaters. And I got the whole thing at the conclusion of our visit. What a treat as I said earlier this should get me through the whole weekend. As the experienced reader knows I love cold pizza. So much pizza, I was left with, so many calories. I'm going to do my trick matters use my large rocker knife to cut each piece into thinner pieces and put everything in a plastic bag – – one of those gallon plastic bags with the slider. I even stopped at my neighbors, Billie and downloaded a couple of pieces to her. She was more than grateful indicating this would be a dinner. I felt nice.


Later in the afternoon I got a text from another friend who wanted to know what I thought of a specific proposition on the Utah ballot. Ballots went out earlier this week and I'm kind of getting nervous because I haven't seen a ballot yet show up in my mailbox. I have to confess the only reason I'm voting is to get the bozo out of office! I really don't think the opposition is a whole lot better aside from being a bit more civilized. So now I'm waiting around every day for the postman in hopes that I will be my ballot soon because I want to do my “Anger” vote! You know voting for one reason the master get the bum out of office. I suppose, this is the wrong way to vote it really is the only thing motivating me this voting season. But, I am intrigued about proposition G which has something to do with diverging tax monies to education programs for them to people with disabilities. So, I will begin my due diligence and review what the propositions are this year as well as what Yahoo's are going to be running for other state positions especially the judges. I really like plain “whack a mole” with the judicial vote. …

No comments: