Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day


Memorial Day Start of Summer Posted by Hello
So ends another holiday. Tomorrow is work. It's been four days and I am kinda glad but work is work, I think what bums me out is the knowledge that I feel I have squandered the time. I did the obligatory calls, two meals with kids and great meals they were. It was th space/time between the meals and the phone calls that I could have done more. I do not even have expanded cable anymore to blame that on. No movie channels or anything like that and yet, I squander. I have to do better.

Memorial Day was spent at Bridget and Game's we had great shrimp boil, steak for me and two kinds of pie. We ate inside do to the untimely rain we were “blessed” with today. But a good time was had and I guess we are establishing traditions of sorts. I just verbally IMed with Shelly and the conversation was great but I sensed we are both tired but I enjoyed the conversation and the content. We always have great conversations. I have included a image of the boil. I'll see you tomorrow

No comments: