Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Signs of the Time


Signs of the Season Posted by Hello

I took the long route to my bus station tonight. The weather has finally turned and May weather is here. Warmer temps and dry. I caught the train at the Galavin Station, the closest thing to a business district we have. I am also getting to get to know my new digital better and am taking more images. It's a great camera and I can handle it much better then the HP C200 1 mp that I have been using. So, I noticed this new shaved Ice stand. Some great street people too. I wished I had got the image the girl who was minding the stand but I felt that too risky. But the summer folks are just beginning to come out. I hope to get some images of them soon. Real street people.

If I have a gripe tonight it would be the the stupid train. There were four crips on the train tonight, all cramped into the first and only car that people in wheelchair can ride. Then at the ball Park station another power wheelchair needed to board. There was no room to bard that sucker—and sucker he was because he shrugged and said, That's ok I'll catch the next train. This is cool because he can do this but why should he have too?If it had been me I would have been pissed! This is a sure sign of things to come. I am going to write another Letter to the Editor but I doubt it will not do any good but I am going to have to do something. Maybe people with disabilities will get off there asses and demand better riding conditions.

No comments: