Sunday, May 03, 2015

Short Shorts and Me



It is the second or third day of the week that the temperatures will be in the 70s almost into the 80s which means to me that that it is shorts weather. As anyone who has read my blog for any period of time knows how much I detest wearing clothes, any clothes, so So once the temperature hits a sustainable heat levelI close we get coming off. Yesterday I wore shorts for the first time this year and wearing the shorts felt great! So today the temperatures will also be in the upper 70s and I had staff dress me in shorts again– – Today I'm wearing short shorts trying for I have to be careful when out in public that I don't show too much of myself if you know what I mean.

Now that I am wearing shorts, I usually wear shorts for the rest of summer, when and if I were anything at all. However, this summer I'm still involved with my physical therapy regimen. I would like to wear shorts to this three days a week event but I don't think the PT's are ready for it or for me in all my glory, small as my glory might be. So I will continue to wear the elastic banded sportswear, which to my surprise I have come into quite enjoy not from their sensual standpoint though I must admit there is something to that but for the fact that the strong elastic in the waist does keep my pants up during most of my physical therapy workout and that keeps me in good stead with all the staff.

So today I will be getting out of the house, just hanging around in my short shorts and black T-shirt, missing in the garage maybe working on sticks and working on letters. I don't think I will be seeing anybody but my sweet Dianne so I should be decent enough for today's events.


In a quasi related subject I'm soon going to have to make a decision about my neck and whether or not I am going to go through with another bit of neurosurgery to clean up the rest of the stenosis. To be Frank this terrifies me, Actually not as terrifying as I once was, knowing that I will heal and the trade-off might be totally beneficial as far as reduced spasticity and elongated lifespan, or least a bit longer lifespan without the pressure on my spinal cord. The doctor wants to wait about 60 more days but by doing so well really put be passed first of July wherein I have to start a new insurance cycle. Currently I have met my deductibles and this outrageously expensive procedure would be basically free, free as in insurance terms for me. Everyone says my spasms are worse I kind of don't think so but still a deal is a deal. I just hope I neurosurgeon would be up to the event.

No comments: