Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day



HELLO…CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

I did it! I finally got my new cell phone or Mark A did. I think I love it. I am still getting acquainted with the device lots of reading and lots of thinking. I had to upgrade my old phone, that old phone has served me well, but because the phone is old and could not be supported by networks now in the field, or accessories so I finally bought the bullet and jumped when Mark a offered me a new phone on his family plan. I am still not sure how we will work our minutes and other items which comes with the new phone system. I really do not use my cell phone that much. I really only got my first cell because it was offered free as a job perk. The only reason I even considered the phone was, I had been trapped in my van on the interstate! My van lost all power for one reason or another and I was stranded inside. Even if I could have deployed the wheelchair lift the traffic was too severe to try to get out and flag down some assistance. So, I got the phone for emergencies. I have used it maybe three or four times for similar emergencies, the phone is very nice for letting Dianne or other folks know I am running late, or lost or what do I need to pick up at the market. I am now using the phone more then I used to but never to the extant that I see others use there. This might change with the new phone. I see people on the train pull out their cells as soon as they sit down and play with the phone the whole trip—Hum ? Does this cost, how much, are you charged and for what, by the minute or by the visit? Well I get out of control and bankrupt my son? So much responsibility for the use of one phone.

No comments: