Monday, February 06, 2006

I Feel A Little better

Each day I am feeling a little better but I am still more disabled then I was last week at this time. I can do all my regular tasks. I remain totally independent but everything takes much longer then these task did. I hoper the P.T. will have the results I would like. Dianne and I stopped at the Murray Rec center on Saturday afternoon and this place has major potential. I’ll try to get some images up someday. We took the tours, accessible pools and weight room so I could really do some serious conditioning. The Rec center also has trainers so this could really be the place.

The boss is in Washington DC for the week—the office grows lax. Already the secretary has fled going home with a Monday Migraine. Other have staff have disappeared up to the Legislator. In another hour the remaining staff will disappear. I will hang on though till the end. Some one needs to be here to cover. Besides, I am behind do to last week.

I have been doing call backs all morning. I still have a few left but I a getting caught up… I have enough work to keep me focused to tomorrow. I was late getting in this morning. I just not drag myself out of bed. I got in about 15 minutes to eight still early but not my usual time. Coffee made and emails checked I was ready to get back into the week.

There were remnants of a grand chocolate cake sitting on my desk. My birthday had been celebrated with me in absentia. Just a note of appreciation to all the cards, emails and phone calls I have received this year—Big John C-from Idaho, Ross S. Boise, Kim and charlotte Salt Lake City, Mark A and Shelle and Kristy Fort union and Oregon and Mom and Aunt E and uncle J from Santauquin.

I was late leaving my front door this morning but the clouds had moved on as a High pressure system has settled in the area…nothing but blue sky for most of the week. But with the clear sky this morning, and even though the temperature was cold, I sensed Spring-far off –making her way closer and closer each day. Morning lightens earlier and the sun sets just a bit, later each day. I went outside over lunch but the day is cold. The day looks deceivingly warm and I have more then enough work to see me through today’s end. And, tomorrow, I will be that much closer to that first day of Spring.

No comments: