Saturday, February 25, 2006

Were leaving on a jet Plane

We’re leaving on a jet plane tomorrow at 8:30am should me in Philly by 4:30 pm.  I wish I could say I was not nervous by I am, for a host or reasons but really for the main reason is that I am doing something I usually do not do, and there seems, to me, a lot of money involved. I am of the understanding that I should get all the expenses back but  never trust ‘money back’ offers until  I have the cold hard cash in hand but who knows how long all of that is going to be.  I cannot complain too much  Marty’ program came up with some upfront money so I don’t have to put everything on my card.

Dianne is off with Auni to see TapDogs, we have not even started to pack and I am hoping for the best. I am, sure everything will be just fine. I have decided to leave my manual wheelchair behind and hope the hotel will supply a loaner chair. I called yesterday just to make sure the room was accessible and that will not have any unwelcome surprises when we get there. I know we will but I am living under the illusion. I am also taking my lap top in hopes that I will be able to post while on the trip.

The weather today was perfect 50+ degrees it was an early Spring treat, We went to lunch at  Joes Crab Shack  then I got Dianne a 512 MB card or her new Fuli. Dianne is finally using the camera and seems to enjoy the experience. The camera came with only a 16 MB card so a new card was warranted.  Kinda a hate flying into Philly where it is supposed to me much colder.  Would have much rather stayed home tomorrow and read my novel in the sun.  I expect there will be time for this later in the true Spring.

No comments: