Thursday, January 10, 2008

There is something happening here...

“There is something happening here, what it is ain’t exactly clear” For What It’s Worth-Buffalo Springfield

I hate being paranoid and I have been pretty successful in avoiding this feeling but in the past couple of weeks I am sensing that boogie creeping back into my life. The boss is pressing pretty hard and trying to bring about change to some almost institutional office concepts. Again the change feels awkward and a bit threatening but when I step back from my initial feelings I see how this can be or make a better information product for the consumers we are trying to serve.

What I see is a whole bunch of work, which is good, a whole bunch a change, which can be good and all this on top of what we already trying to do. When really all I really want to do is answer the phones and be a home body.

No comments: