Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Day

Wal-Mart to with Dianne to do some grocery shopping and to get a graduation gift for one of the nephews. I hate Wal-Mart usually but today the experience was not too bad. I think to day was better then most because today was an almost Spring day. Warm weather, sunshine and being out with people feeling the first brushes of Spring.

Wal-Mart is wall to wall people, little people, adolescent people, cultural diverse people, old people and many others which defy class. Poor people lots of poor people, suffering to get by till the next break which might come into their lives. Wal-Mart is very much like Costco or Sam’s Club: huge quantities of food and stuff with out the having to deal with the “club” mentality the separatists feeling the club stores portend. I behaved myself and came away feeling pretty good about the day out. The van worked, War-Maert worked and Dianne and I worked just fine. Today was a good day.

No comments: