Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Chair

I now have had my new chair for two days now. I like the chair enough, I am not in love with the device but the chair. $20,000. But because I changed my mind on some of the features I got the price down to 17,900+. This chair has a head rest and with the headrest in place, I still cannot get the chair in the van—which is why we sent the chair back in the first place. However, Dianne found that with little effort we can remove the head rest and I CAN get into the van with no problem I was a little worried with that the new cushion would raise too high but that is not problem now. I am a little concerned the new cushion does not give me the protection I need but I will just have to see what happens.

I am so stupid, when the salesguy stopped by the house on Thursday evening and went through the chairs features and showed me how these featured worked and collected some money It was then I figured out that my insurance had a limit on how much I had to pay...essentially all I had to pay was $2,000.00 and that is it. So, regardless of how many features I ditched, thinking it cost me less, the cost would be the same after a certain level. I should have kept them at least those I could have used.

I still have to take the chair out for some serious road time, maybe today. Hopefully I’ll get some images and maybe some video stay tuned…

No comments: