Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I Really Did The work!

I actually have a posting for today. However trying to figure out how to load it was extraordinary. I wrote The Post after I got home from the movies and when I finally have it done I tried to Post-it from my laptop of course, that wouldn't work I couldn't get a Wi-Fi uplink. Then I tried to load the document By  downloading the document from the laptop to my tablet and then posting my documents from my tablet to the internet. And that did not work. My next idea was to load the document to a thumb drive didn't carry the thumb drive up stairs to the computer lab and post from one of those computers since they always have access to the internet. I was shocked when I got up there and the doors were locked!! It was a giant conspiracy against me loading tonight. So this will have to do... It's not 500 Words hopefully it'll do until tomorrow.

No comments: