Thursday, November 03, 2016

Reasonably Well and Happy



I have been in my unit now almost 5 days, it feels like forever, but that's good. I really like it here. I like the people, I like the place I even like local/ neighborhood. My son has been great coming over almost every other night and much of the weekend to work on getting me squared away in the unit. He was over tonight working on my computer and carrying some the moving boxes away to the garbage.

 I almost feel the same way with my new home health provider but there just seems to be some chinks independently the armor.   as of yet nothing too awfully bad but enough that concern raises its hideous head. Just little things like she was 15 minutes late yesterday. She said she was waiting at the front door waiting to get in she did not have the security code for the front door and had to wait till somebody came in and come in with them. And she leaves me no paperwork nothing to sign, nothing to indicate that she'd been there, nothing to indicate that I had paid her - - actually I have not paid her yet I'll be interested to see what comes the first billing cycle. However the knife Cuts both ways I do not have records to show IRS that I have paid her / company for services rendered. This could come back to bite me on the butt She said or led me to believe she would be my only care provider and now she's introducing me to somebody else who will be trained to  provide my ddisability needs so there  be  will a broader client slash consumer base  to provide a trained group to pull from if I need to. So I guess that's cool still feels a little funny.

My butt has been hurting that's that's that's all I need is skin breakdown. I was so worried about it this morning I was calling my MD to see if he'd look at my butt to see if I need a referral to wound care. That didn't go anywhere which is just as well because my butt feels OK tonight so I'll just keep an eye on it  sure I'm OK and that I do not die of sepsis

No comments: