Saturday, November 26, 2016

My Thanksgiving

The days become cold at least by my standards. I've got to keep in mind that I'm looking through ill colored glasses. The cough which is been playing with me for the last couple days I finally decide to get serious. The night before yesterday I was up all night sure I had a fever and I was coughing never ending cough. Of course I did bring any of those kinds of meds when I moved. Luckily my brother Carl called and asked if I needed anything. I have course told him I needed ibuprofen cough medicine cough syrup and I even threw in some throat lozenges. I was a zombie all day. They brought me down a Thanksgiving dinner from upstairs. It was okay I appreciate the inclusion but it wasn't what I'm used to Dianne and I could really kick butt on Thanksgiving dinner. I pretty much watched DVDs all day. It was not a real productive day. Today is not much better however I did feel good enough to get dressed but I didn't yesterday so I just hung around in the robe Dianne at made me couple years ago.

I really wanted to be in bed and use the medications to help me sleep and get caught up a little bit but it was just such a weird night. I found myself sitting in my chair like going over the right side chair with a chair everything I did seemed to go wrong. I knocked everything out of my nighttime box more than once I barely had the strength to put the stuff back in it periods the first time I tried to transfer into bed my foot got caught in the footpeddle padding of the chair then wouldn't let them go I struggled with this for about a half an hour. Finally I was able to free my legs by tilting back in my chair and that finally helped had to reach them completely out of the foot padding on the left side. spirits finally I was able to free my legs by tilting back in my chair and that finally helped had to reach down for my leg completely out of the foot padding on the left side. In the trauma of everything I ran over my bed controls for the bed boy was I  bummed luckily the buttons still work and I  have found the top peace and Jim came over this afternoon and put the thing back together it works just fine. I got the heat turned up to 75 it's freezing outside ,snow fell yesterday then maybe more tomorrow. I just don't know how I'm going to make my trips to the market but I'm sure I'll feel better once I feel better and I'll be able to get the Market just fine.

 I continue to worry about my ability to live independently alone. It's spooky at how many assists i need during one day.
I am still living on drugs. I'm sure everything will look different tomorrow or the day after or the day after that...

No comments: