Wednesday, November 16, 2016

What Should Have Been!!

(This post should have run yesterday bit I did not have any way to access the Net,last night.)
I'm going to meet with nurse Cratchit this morning after I got up had breakfast and went up to the second floor to the computer lab to type out the items I needed to visit with the folks Alpine Medical this afternoon. My appointment with Alpine was at 1 o'clock so I figure that had more than enough time To print out a document and then meet with social worker. I was a little frustrated been trying to print out my document because the printer didn't seem to work to about seven minutes to realize that someone had turned the printer off.. This was something I can fix it I did. That was off to the social worker's office. There is no one there. I looked at the times posted on the door and what I had read as Monday through Friday 8 AM to 4 PM was actually Monday Thursday Friday at those times. Of course today is Tuesday and no one is at home. It certainly solved that problem for today.

It was getting close to 11 o'clock when I left the apartment to begin my trip over to Alpine . It was a good day for riding the bus and I enjoy the last of the good weather for a while stopping off at Taco time for lunch and to kill little time before my scheduled meeting .. It was then that I noticed Cinema 16 movie theaters. And I thought wow! What I don't take in a movie? So just for the reason that I can I decided I would go to the new Marvel movie Dr. Strange. I figured it wouldn't take long at Alpine could I know it was basically going to be exploratory.

I got to Alpine Med iin good time and had about 30 minutes to wait. I checked out the new power chairs,reclind to my chair to take some weight off my butt And goofed up on my tablet trying to use their Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi was way too slow so basically I hung out. I didn't pay much attention to the fact that I goTo the shop around 12:30 PM and of course everyone was at lunch. But eventually the technician got to me we went over my chair near a bunch of things wrong. He tried to hide the glee and dollar signs in his eyes what the cost is going to be but we're going to run it past the insurance and see what, if anything, they will do. I have my doubts but will have to do something..


I felt like a kid playing hooky when I bought my ticket to the theater.I timed it perfectly I got popcorn and candy $20 worth of three items. And made my way to the theater. It wasn't a great but it was entertaining and at 230 in the afternoon almost deserted. I had a grand time. I'm not proud of myself for having sort of Ferris Bueller's Day but it was kind of fun and I think I will do it again real soon just not the wheelchair stuff.

No comments: