Saturday, November 05, 2016

The Seventh Day


This is the seventh day in my new place. This is my first weekend since the moving and it's all pretty interesting to me. It's a slow day I guess. I actually got some decent rest compared the last couple days. I got up had cold cereal, made coffee did my morning routine just to enjoyed the place. Had to take DVDs back to the Red Box. This was also an excuse to do more shopping. I'm getting a little worried about myself. Kind of shocked my brains out. Today was almost nothing but impulse purchasing. I sort of justify the purchases I am making To myself by replenishing the refrigerator and the closets. This morning I bought mashed potatoes – – already made mashed potatoes – – a slice of ham, bacon, a roast, four large Hershey bars potato chips, and the bag of Fritos. I can justify all the stuff but do I need it?No! Something is going on in my head I am sure of it. Got a couple more movies too ...I'm going to spend my evening watching movies.

I'm getting a little frustrated with the Wi-Fi setup here at Plymouth Place. I was thinking they had their own IT guy but they don't. They have the IT guy of the parent corporation and he just get here sometimes. I don't know if it's my computer or their spotty WI-Fi but yesterday morning and afternoon I was pretty much able to get out on the net. Of course last night, after working hours, I was dead in the water I could not get out on my laptop. I think it out on my other pieces of technology just not with the laptop. I don't know why this is but I'd sure like to find out. I really could use a good connection that worked anytime I needed . I did get my cable operational I guess that's important. I feel pretty pathetic that I insisted that the cable be working and now I have no desire to watch anything offered on our cable. Our cable offering does not come with any premium channels ire. HBO, Showtime etc. Am I becoming too elitist?. Actually I'm beginning to think of the just happy watching the DVDs I already have and which I might acquire. And at the Internet is working on this machine I can actually enjoy a great deal of offerings from Amazon Prime.

Yesterday was my poop an shower day. Jennifer was going to bring a new person,, which she did by the name of Honey.. Honey seems an interesting CNA. She small stature, has red hair, looks significantly younger than she is. She is a nice person and I think will do well as my CNA since it sure looks like Jennifer is going to jump. Which is okay as long the job gets done. Looks like were going to Monday Wednesday Friday schedule and just one segment where we go three nights Without pooping. I did get the go-ahead To call the agency if I need to have a bowel movement. Actually, I'm hoping I can take care of myself and I could if I could just get back in the chair once I do my elimination. Something to work on. I'm still waiting on billing cycle before I pass judgment on these folks.


I think I will begin a movie considered the chips are candy bars and enjoy my Saturday evening

No comments: