Thursday, November 10, 2016

Bottom Concerns





Sometimes I get so discouraged and I do not know If that is a big thing or a little thing but it's a thing just the same. I noticed the last couple of days That might but just got more and more tender. About this time last week but I was so worried that I called Dave Riser see if I can have him look might but see if I had skin breakdown but I had my own health care person look at it she said look fine. And so I went all week thinking it's been pretty good but last night I felt the ruff raised area and I'm thinking breakdown is either imminent or has already occurred. And I forgot to ask Honey to check my butt for breakdowns. So I don't know if the increased amount of traveling I am doing is irritating my butt or is it just my cushion in general as The cushion is exactly turned against me and is doing more harm than good. I know I spend a good part of my day in the tilted back position Taking as much weight off my right cheek or rear end  as possible.

I really want to put the burden of responsibility on this power chair I am sitting in. The chair now is so warped out of Shape there's no way my body had a chance of not being damaged. But maybe I have clouded my own vision by denial. Maybe my body is so work out of line from 50 years stenotic stress pulling my frame massively to the right that I cannot sit straight ahead of what intervention technology throws at me. Wow. That would be hard to grasp something to back my mind's whispering that this is the way it is, it is true and now I am so scoliosis nothing can help me. Be that as it may,, be that totally true I refuse to accept it to live my life as well as I can.

I think I'll try one more time to work with the physical therapist are an occupational therapist or both outlining another chair or system that might help me live independently as pain-free and body safe as possible.


Not that it matters but I've been looking very counterproductive for the past couple days. I don't know if I'm acting/eating out because of the divorce or doing the same from anger/fear of being totally on my own and having no control and by eating I enjoy some control over my life. That is so juvenile I cannot believe I'm susceptible that kind of thing. But I have been buying lots candy bars (even though I'm not eating them all at one time),, I made hash browns with corned beef – – Yum Yum – – I'm really cooking again, which I love to do, then delete more? I think I gained half a kilogram of all kilograms last week! Got to control myself and reign myself in. Saying that, I'm excited I am going do a roast


No comments: