Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dress Up Day

It’s a dress up day and a drive in day. The rain is still with me and I am selling the office service. I am meeting with DSPD today to get their FAQ’s a new feature of Access Utah Network. Our plan to is to go to our funders and have each provide us with FAQs their consumers have asked and then have the questions and answers on a page on our website www.accessut.org. I am nervous as I approach this task and I have drug my feet a bit coming to the task but I am going to do it today break the ice and I am going to it well. I am also going to have to revisit my stand on not submitting gas mileage as I am using my van more and more. I may also start using public transit again even though taking the bus and train for meetings is time expensive and that is stressing as I sense I am having to do more and more with the job.

I was supposed to have my Performance Evaluation yesterday but the hou came and went. The boss was called out forma meeting “on the hill” and I spaced it off as well until I happened to check my calendar. So, supposedly, I have the event today but the office is going to be very busy but I am ready even if the PE is too short to be credible except to say that that the evaluation was done. I can live with that.

No comments: