Friday, May 02, 2008

Slow Friday






Its slow today even for a Friday, may have something to do with the return of the sun and fairly warm temps. Actually the whole weekend is looking better and better 70’s by Sunday and beyond. People, even poor folks are away from their phones riding the train, the bus or just walking to the park and does not have time to call the State guy and complain about what ever. That’s cool except that we live or die by the number of phone calls we have come in over a quarter, but at 3:00 o clock on Friday afternoon I just want the week to be over.
As the high pressure builds over the region I am also sensing social pressure building as well. One of he people who works in my office is having a graduation celebration for her sister tonight right after work. Dianne and I are going—I would rather just go over to the hospital for Cafeteria food but not this Friday. Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday I will be able to get my grill out and cook an iron steak I have had marinating for the last week. Anyway have a great weekend…here are train images for this past week

No comments: