Monday, May 19, 2008

It's May be Artifical but It Feels Like Real

I did it! Even with all my procrastination yesterday I eventually settled down and started filling out the data (I hope ) asked for on my performance evaluation which is due to be discussed my me and my supervisor this coming Wednesday at 3:00 oclock. I don’t know if I did the evaluation correctly and I just sent the evaluation to the boss who I hope will critique the document and let me know how I might better report my years activities. The experience flowed too smoothly so I am sure I did something wrong and I will have hours more to slave over this document before it become acceptable.

We had staff meeting this morning the first time in a couple of months, the meeting lasted a couple of hour and meant to let the boss know where everyone was at and what they were doing with their work lives; especially since the boss was going to be gone for almost three weeks beginning next week. Because the boss well be gone she wants to be sure the work of the office well go on unabated in her absence. So the pressure is on to make my works visible. Artificial as the stress may be it is stress non the less and I move pretty fast to relieve my stress. So expect concise postings for the next couple of days.

No comments: