Friday, August 15, 2008

Waiting

The van is done! Well, actually the van was done yesterday but since I work till 600 in the evening now, I figured, “why stress over it tonight, I’m off tomorrow and collecting the money and then securing the van will give me something to do with Anakah.

I called this morning and my cousin, Scott was out, and Scott makes all the decisions and we also realized when speaking to the shop steward, George that they did not mention the turning of the rotors and that needs to be done according to Scott. Scott informed us when we had the van safety inspected a month or so ago. So, now I figure it will be a couple more hours.

The family seems to be suffering from POSS Post Olympic Stress Syndrome, that groggy burnt out feeling one gets when you stay up way too late watching Olympic events which seem to run all night long. Damn you NBC! Its just too hard to pull them away from the tube. I go to bed but then I get woken up when Dianne comes to bed. My eyes are bleary, gritty and I feel as if I am rolling in slo-mo. The sleepers have now arisen and I am waiting for the call. If the van is indeed complete Anakah and I will go get it, head to the credit union and get the cash and be on our way. It’s been more the forty-five minutes since the call and I don’t know if that is bad news or not. All I do know is that I need to get going…Anakah’s getting way too restless and this morning’s sugar is keeping in and I got to find something or someone to keep her busy. I may write more today or maybe not…Happy Weekend

No comments: