Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Downy sweep of snowy flake

I had one of those dreams last night-the dream felt like it lasted all night long. A simple dream, not really a night mirror but enough to be uncomfortable. In the dream I was back at University and supposed to be taking an exam but I could not find where the exam was to be given. When I started looking for the exam I was 30 minutes early, but as I wondered in and out of buildings , up and down halls I used up all the time. The time factor dd not make much difference anyway. I felt, in the dream, I was not prepared for the exam but I did want to at least try and anything would, most likely be better then a “0”. I was finally glad to get up. I am wondering what is happening in my personal life which`h is making me feel so inadequate. Answer: EVERYTHING!!

Justin just called mobility solutions. The van will be ready by this 1200. I was thinking of picking it up and using the van to get to my 3:30 meeting but that would be way too much running round this afternoon. Dianne indicated she could the van up. Four hours of work though and that means $200.00! I cannot complain. Justin has been so good to in the past with a bunch of minor repairs that he never charged me for.
So, Dianne will collect the vehicle and drive the thing back to the house. I will take the mass transit system: UTA to my 3:30 meeting. This means I’ll have to bus home instead of train either way I’m cool the snow has stopped.

We had one of those office birthday party kinda things this morning a little strained but not too bad…great iced cinnamon rolls, with grapes, two different kinds of cheese, small talk and forced civility. Snow fell during the night=--in fact the snow was still falling as I headed out the door at 6:45 am. I was running later then usual so I did not get a chance to fully enjoy the snowfall but as I neared the train station I was caught by this tree d3cked out in the new snow. I stopped my forward motion and took a couple of images. I have also included a couple of other images of the train station just before 0700 this a.m.







No comments: