Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pix of the Mix

Here are some images from yesterday LCPD function

Here are some images from yesterdays LCPD function. Well attended by Consumers and agency folk. I am not sure who from the legislature showed up. I know I was not able to find my representative but I had to split early because the buses I needed stopped running about 6:30. So I took off about 6:00 pm. I did see a smattering of elected officials and even a few from my neighborhood but not MY specific guy. I know from years past this is an event I feel these guys tend to avoid if they can get away with it. ( see yesterday’s post) and I know that there was another function going on last night that many of the electorate was going to.

The function was a gimp-o-rama though and I was glad to be part. I was able to see lots of old friends and foes I kinda wished I would have been able to stay longer. Enjoy the images.














.



No comments: