Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Never Enough Timei

We got the wheelchair van in the shop today and hopefully we’ll have the vehicle back soon. Patching the lift should make the vehicle useable again for a couple more weeks or months(hopefully). Winter, has returned with a vengeance—major snow for a while this morning but now things look to have dissipated a little. More snow is forecast for this evening but hopefully the snow will hold off till after I get home. I’ll be Ok. I was just called by Justine and said that he was putting another plate o the lift so my lift should be OK for another couple of months. I’m on the road again.

I have been laboring on the minutes of yesterday’s meeting all day. I am surprised at how well the minutes are coming along. The meeting was OK, very well attended and good in put. I am getting close to finishing the first draft and hopefully I will have something to send out by the first of the week. It’s getting late and I am going to have to conclude for now. Maybe more tonight…we’ll see.

No comments: