Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Retreat! Retreat!





Today was the office retreat A lost day on the phones but a pleasant break in the office routine. This years retreat was a bit more scaled down then in years past half day in the office doing classic retreat stuff the loading staff into vehicles then heading up to the national forest about 40 minutes east of the City. As much as I hate getting out in the great wild I have to admit we got some things accomplished some good office direction discussed and out of work easy.

I mean what’s up with the wild? We had a bad wind day; wind was blowing right off the out door toilets and the toilets were rank and of course no one smokes any more so we did not even have tobacco smoke to mask the air. In the wild there is never any flat spaces so I was just barely ably to transfer from the driver as set to the power chair. I finally did make the lift but looked like I had just got up. I have been looking undressed all week. The world would be so much easier if we just all went naked—maybe not as pretty but a lot easier.

2 comments:

promoteyourblogforfree said...

nice blog

Meadowlark's Mind said...

Thanks...are you a real person or just some computer program putting comments on blogs? But thanks anyway mls