Thursday, August 23, 2007

Heading North for NPR




Tomorrow I am driving up to Logan to get my small space of time on NPR. I am going to be interviewed on NPR’s StoryCorps. I am going to drive almost two hours on a sore butt to get my recognition. I am so disappointing I do not see how my family can stand me. I am going to leave my office a little after 11:00 and link up with my buddy Marty about 1:00 pm and then we head over to the Story Corps airstream for the 2:30 pm interview and I hope to be back in the city by 4:30 check my calls and head home for the weekend. I hope my butt can take the stress of my driving the van—I am sure I will be just vine. In fact Dianne got the last prescription the new doc wrote for me. This is the whoopee Doozee healer green medicated salve. She smeared all over my bum tonight before she went to bed. I wanted to stay up and post. I am getting s little concerned that my posts are be coming shorter and shorter, almost posts at all some days/nights. I am even sinking so low as to post historic film clips. I know this is cheap behavior and I will try to do better. Now that Board meeting is and I have pretty much done the Minutes to the meeting the office is slowing down a little. We have had a multi-state regional conference going all week and this too has been keeping me busy. I am also sort of focused on “cleaning” up the short film I did with the Freedom our ( see my You Tube account). Things are just always busy now.
No word on my wheelchair part. I figure then wait will belong and drawn out. I have rigged a very weird safety belt out of a bike inner tube I had laying round. The tube looks strange but is functional. I gotta go and get off my butt. Oh Shelly called on her way home from work. Shelly and the fetus/baby are doing fine. Shelly has had enough of the medical (OB) professional telling her what to do. Go Girl!! The medicos are trying to get the maximum amount from her insurance provider by scheduling a skidillion (well baby) appointments and Shelly said (No!) If something seems strange she will certainly see her provider but if everything seems OK then why? Goodnight!

No comments: