Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Short Post but a Song

Today was tough. I gimped through the day with just one are and I am a little sore but OK. I did call Magic rest and had the guy order in the bolt I need to repair my chair by Overnight mail so hopefully I will get the chair going tomorrow.
Board meeting went off better then I thought the meeting as going to go. I went in early this morning and got my stat sheets printed out and some other hand outs. The meeting was poor attended but I now have the meeting out of the way and I have the minutes three fourths of the way typed. I slept poorly: jitters from the medical appointment yesterday. I dream t all night that I had these weird sandals made from really broad banded rubber band which crisscrossed my lower legs like roman sandals. I am sure this is my body’s way of wearing me down so I’ll wear ted hose—really though I cannot see me wearing them. Hell, I would not even be able to get the darn things on by myself.
Here is a song I love hope you enjoy…

No comments: