Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Popcorn and a Movie

I took off yesterday at 1:30 to head over to UCAT for some repair work on my power chair. I wanted to see if they happen to have any casters which would fit my chair.  The casters in the back of my chair had just about worn themselves down of the nubs and people will begin to worry.  In truth it was a beautiful afternoon and I felt like getting out of the office and I had vacation hours to burn.

So imagine my surprise when I got back to the office morning spoke with Frank.  Frank indicated the boss was taken the staff to movies and popcorn.  There happens to be screening a film about people with significant disabilities called the Untouchables. I watched the trailer this morning and the movie looks hysterical from a disability standpoint.  So, I am sitting here charging the chair, hoping to have enough juice to make the run over to the train station and then over to the movies should be fun either way.  Eat your heart out world.

No comments: