Tuesday, November 12, 2013

More Change… The New Normal!

I sense more changes heading my way and you know what? That's not half bad. This time I believe the change is coming for me at least I believe it is but my naivety still great. I have almost made up my mind to discontinue my volunteer service to 211 our United Way. The organization is just changing too quickly or if not to quickly to a direction I'm not comfortable with our comfortable serving in. This does not mean the organization is bad, far from it. I guess since the need that I once felt to be there on Monday mornings are Monday all day is no longer there and this time perhaps for me to Move On. I don't know what I will do next if anything but I want to do something and to do good. I've briefly spoken to the folks at University Hospital regarding volunteering I still need to talk with to volunteer people at I HC medical to see if there's something for me there. Either way, something is going to happen something wonderful.


I am nearing the completion of my” 30 day”heart monitoring. Actually when all is done, actually 40 days in the harness, and I will be glad to get this box off my body. Experience is not that bad just very annoying but I think good for me in the area of commitment to giving something stupidly done. I really do believe this whole 30 day thing has been a sentence, a spanking if you well for being a prick to the medical establishment I. E.” The great Dr. sheen”. The old man , lesson learned: don't waste the old man's time.

No comments: