I seem to have been plagued all day by a power cord wrapped around some facet of my power chair that I can't get untangled. Of course it's a holiday so a lot of staff are not here today I was hoping the main technical support individual would be here but no so I'm just dragging this wire around all day trying to get it less wound up in my wheels or tires. That also means that the code that I used to usually charge up this device has not been functional and so no charging has been done to this tablet. I am hoping I will have enough power to get this document up. Really haven't done much of anything today except just hang around the apartment I mean I've only registered 0.8 miles on my odometer on my chair so not even anything like across the street to the coffee shop or the market. That's okay I've got bad batteries. The bad batteries excuse the works really well would not having to go somewhere and do something you don't want to do or I don't want to do. My wound on my right elbow is coming along just well as far as healing goes. We're Way Beyond the issue of infection. Lissy has indicated that it's nearly healed she's done a great job with this piece. Yesterday I went to the market as well as to the movies which requires a lot of rolling and distance rolling actually. I guess I would have been able to get to the appointment last week for the wound doctor. I just don't trust this chair but now I think I will. I'm not going to have it for my needed trip into assist on Tuesday. I'm a little worried about the other chair as far as that goes the one I have a backup chair. Hopefully that chair will get me through or I may just have to cancel their assist meeting as well.
Dinner tonight consisted of the last of the box of fried chicken that I got from Smith's last week you know one of those eight piece Fried Chicken things that you get from the deli? It was pretty good though I was a little suspect of some of the pieces of meat but I did not get sick or I have not yet and I finished enough that I threw the hole box of remaining chicken pieces away. They've been pretty well picked over by now and most of the breading had fallen off it was just right for cats at this point if they dare get into the dumpster. I have to watch myself cuz I could really get into those Fried Chicken boxes if I don't watch out. It's nearly time for bed at least for me. I really am trying to do a concerted effort of getting to bed earlier than I have been this whole year. We didn't have any storms along this portion of the Wasatch Front today but the wind is picking up now there's been heavy clouds on and off all around the area today. I got a few drops of water on me this afternoon visiting with somebody out front of the building but it was just a little bit. I doubt if anything will happen tonight of significance but I've opened my window even wider by the bed just in case…
No comments:
Post a Comment