Another One Bites the dust! Tomorrow is August and even though there's much summer ahead hot and dry it still means the end of the season is nigh .
Right now I'm pretty tired so I don't even care. It's been a long hot day but it's been fun, enjoyable somewhat interesting. I've been intrigued with how the last Spider-Man ended and when they talked about the new Spider-Man the one that just opened up about him negotiating life being forgotten by all those that love him I really wanted to see it so that was my main objective for today. I want to take an early show in and try to be home by the time the temperature is really begin to ramp up. I think I've gotten a little skittish with all the talk on the local news and radio channels and television stations about the heat Dome and how hot it's going to get in I'll delete it is for seniors to be out in the severe heat. But it's like everything else if you know what you're doing you're okay.
My Movie experience was weird if nothing else. I knew I was a little late getting to the movie I wanted to see at the time I wanted to when I got to the ticket place the ticket lady told me that the movie it started a little bit but wait 10 minutes the next showing would start that's just seriously this Regal Theater must have had five theaters showing this movie so there was a bunch of times it was always seem to be starting. So I went in to the theater the next movie and they said would be starting around 10:45 which meant that with all the time and previews it would start around 11:00. So I figured what the heck and I went in. I never showing previews all right and I thought they're showing quite a bit of them then finally they started showing a long preview of The Odyssey, which I saw last week, but this preview went on and on and on and then I realized something was up and I realize I was actually watching the movie again and there's nothing in there about Spider-Man! So I rolled out back to the ticket place and they were pretty embarrassed they sent me to the wrong movie theater so I went back and found one that was actually showing the movie that it just started I guess. That's part of the problem was that I couldn't really figure out what was happening. And I really never did accept at the end when they did the handshake and I guess that meant the Buddy remembered and it was sort of cool but I definitely am going to have to see it again and make sure I see it for the very beginning to the very end but it's like two hours and something that's a pretty long commitment.
Q
I went to the big Walmart store across the street after the movie and did a little shopping for fun. I actually got a watermelon it's a little guy but hopefully I can eat the whole thing before it gets bad and hopefully it's good when I open it up. I don't think I'll open it tonight though. I think I'm just going to drain the dragon and hit the sack…

No comments:
Post a Comment