Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Time check

 



I feel bad. I've been cruising in my power chair all day the backup chair and I really sort of think I could have done my assist assignment. I didn't do any long distance rolling or anything like that but I covered some ground. I went to the market and then I went to some of the stores in that area looking for a radio since the radio on my bed stopped working the other day which had something to do with Melissa but who knows. All I know is that it no longer worked and so I have to get something new bye the end of the day so I have some clock to look at during the night. I got by by building up algorithm or formula that I could add hours on to whatever hour I started and find out how long I slept actually I ended up programming my cell phone to be a digital clock and basically got through the night fairly well but I still want to have a clock. So, none of the stores in the area by the market had anything so I jumped the bus and eventually went down to di of course where I know I could get a clock. They have them there like cord wood stacked. The biggest challenge is to get the clock it will be best for me which I think I did it certainly new and improved to what I got before. I really don't use the radio functions and stuff but I could and maybe I will with this new clock. As I said this search really took some significant rolling much more than I think I would have done had I gone on the train into town cross the street by the library to the assist office and Back Again. I got a call later after I got home which was the wheelchair shop indicating that they were bringing my chair back tonight of course I don't know what I was thinking I really thought they would install the batteries but no they did not they just got everything they thought was wrong with the chair they'll submit it to the insurance at the insurance covers it bill do the batteries and what else ever else it needs. This is someone confusing because they just did this and they replaced a bunch of stuff now they're doing a bunch more stuff. I just want to have batteries that's all I care about. They did indicate that they did check the batteries out One battery was good the other one was failing pretty significantly but I think I could use that that chair if I need to get back into town again to do the assist thing before the parts come in to do the upgrade on my regular chair. I'm not going to sweat it I've got too many other things going on to worry about something as minor as my power wheelchair being able to have enough juice to go from point A to point B…


No comments: