Monday, July 20, 2026

Hot hot

 


 I swear this summer heat should begin to beat me up more so than it ever has before. It doesn't necessarily frighten me but certainly makes me wonder what's going on with my body and everything else seems to be in Flex or change. I really wasn't even in the environment today. I just went to the market after Lissa left and I was dressed and looked great for the rest of the world to see. Actually I also dropped it on a couple of the other stores in the same Mall as my market is. You know those stores that aren't really high-end stores but did not low in stores either. I don't know if they buy Factory Closeouts or whatever but sometimes they have items that are somewhat interesting and I want to see if there are any Caps or hats that I could get that would be different than the one I wear all the time as it is. I like that I've been told that I look Debonair if not cool in the top piece. Alas there wasn't anything even close to headwear. For what I'm searching for I may have to go down to one of the downtown malls and some of their specialty men's clothes store but also means there'll be a specialty of price I don't know if I'm looking at paying a lot of money for just a piece of headwear. In fact that's where I got the piece I'm wearing now that people give me good comments on.


What I'm wondering is that maybe the apartment is too hot. I know that sounds weird as heck but I have this weird thing that I do which is basically to turn the air conditioner off during the day and usually during the night as well. I like the apartment without the air conditioners on. Let's begin to change however. Tonight I was feeling a little dizzy not faint per se but not the best either and I checked the thermostat and it was 83° inside the apartment and maybe that was just a little bit too much for the old guy. So I turned on the air conditioner in this now it's beginning to turn down the inside Heat to a more livable standard. I found that around 72 degrees it's almost too cold for me to appreciate and I start thinking about turning off the air conditioner so I need to find a Zone temperature wise maybe 76 or 77 or something like that to see if that might be acceptable for inside outside temperature enjoyment of my living situation.


Remember on Sunday the problem that I had with the receiving latch on the side of my chair? That I had to have Marc Anthony come over and help me get finished dressing for the restaurant as well as seeing if he could do anything with the offended piece of equipment. And he did a good job of preparing the problem but it came undone again and so this morning I had Lissy look at the problem and see if she could do anything with making the piece secure so I could get through my day without fear of losing the arm again. And once again I'm surprised at first but then I can accept it easily she's able to get the screwdriver out and do whatever she did but totally fix that particular issue. In fact I had Ted the big guy who is the maintenance guy here at the building it was just a wonderful guy and can fix anything and is really smart. He looked at the job too this afternoon when he stopped into my apartment to fix the screen door that I broke last night remember? Anyway he looked at it and said she did a great job there wasn't much he could do to make it any better so he did look at it I think he twisted a few things which makes me double secure now. I really didn't want to have to go into the wheelchair shop but I think I will give them a call to find out what statuses are and if anything's changed regarding the possibility of getting a new piece of equipment to replace this one. The battery has been holding its own but I really haven't been going too far three miles and it's still in the upper 90s so that's the best that's been for some time. I think if I went a little bit further anywhere it would start plummeting as far as the power gauge goes. I really think I do need the batteries batteries. I know I seem to be rambling a lot these days but that's okay my goal is to get words out and words on the screen. It's going to be a warm week, it's a short week as far as work days go we celebrate the 24th of July here in Utah this week we're really lucky..

I swear this summer heat should begin to beat me up more so than it ever has before. It doesn't necessarily frighten me but certainly makes me wonder what's going on with my body and everything else seems to be in Flex or change. I really wasn't even in the environment today. I just went to the market after Lissa left and I was dressed and looked great for the rest of the world to see. Actually I also dropped it on a couple of the other stores in the same Mall as my market is. You know those stores that aren't really high-end stores but did not low in stores either. I don't know if they buy Factory Closeouts or whatever but sometimes they have items that are somewhat interesting and I want to see if there are any Caps or hats that I could get that would be different than the one I wear all the time as it is. I like that I've been told that I look Debonair if not cool in the top piece. Alas there wasn't anything even close to headwear. For what I'm searching for I may have to go down to one of the downtown malls and some of their specialty men's clothes store but also means there'll be a specialty of price I don't know if I'm looking at paying a lot of money for just a piece of headwear. In fact that's where I got the piece I'm wearing now that people give me good comments on.


What I'm wondering is that maybe the apartment is too hot. I know that sounds weird as heck but I have this weird thing that I do which is basically to turn the air conditioner off during the day and usually during the night as well. I like the apartment without the air conditioners on. Let's begin to change however. Tonight I was feeling a little dizzy not faint per se but not the best either and I checked the thermostat and it was 83° inside the apartment and maybe that was just a little bit too much for the old guy. So I turned on the air conditioner in this now it's beginning to turn down the inside Heat to a more livable standard. I found that around 72 degrees it's almost too cold for me to appreciate and I start thinking about turning off the air conditioner so I need to find a Zone temperature wise maybe 76 or 77 or something like that to see if that might be acceptable for inside outside temperature enjoyment of my living situation.


Remember on Sunday the problem that I had with the receiving latch on the side of my chair? That I had to have Marc Anthony come over and help me get finished dressing for the restaurant as well as seeing if he could do anything with the offended piece of equipment. And he did a good job of preparing the problem but it came undone again and so this morning I had Lissy look at the problem and see if she could do anything with making the piece secure so I could get through my day without fear of losing the arm again. And once again I'm surprised at first but then I can accept it easily she's able to get the screwdriver out and do whatever she did but totally fix that particular issue. In fact I had Ted the big guy who is the maintenance guy here at the building it was just a wonderful guy and can fix anything and is really smart. He looked at the job too this afternoon when he stopped into my apartment to fix the screen door that I broke last night remember? Anyway he looked at it and said she did a great job there wasn't much he could do to make it any better so he did look at it I think he twisted a few things which makes me double secure now. I really didn't want to have to go into the wheelchair shop but I think I will give them a call to find out what statuses are and if anything's changed regarding the possibility of getting a new piece of equipment to replace this one. The battery has been holding its own but I really haven't been going too far three miles and it's still in the upper 90s so that's the best that's been for some time. I think if I went a little bit further anywhere it would start plummeting as far as the power gauge goes. I really think I do need the batteries batteries. I know I seem to be rambling a lot these days but that's okay my goal is to get words out and words on the screen. It's going to be a warm week, it's a short week as far as work days go we celebrate the 24th of July here in Utah this week we're really lucky..


No comments: