Monday, November 08, 2010

Burros of the Apocalypse




Its a short week, a holiday week, even if it is one of the “smaller” holidays it is still a holiday. Veterans Day! No work for me , banks, Federalies and most other governmental entities; add on the three day weekend already enjoyed by State of Utah workers and I am looking at some substantial time off. It's not that we will do anything other then maybe go out to eat somewhere along the way, get a couple of Red box, cook and hopefully spend some quality time on the computers. I have sent for some animation software I hope will help me with my Burros of the Apocalypse (BOTA) project. I don't know where I want to go with this project but it is sort of fun and something that could occupy my time over a long holiday weekend.

Hopefully this will be a slow week for the office. I did my broadcast last week since our holidays falls on Thursday of this week and really I am almost done for this year. One more broadcast in December and that should do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Burros ROCK! Love you, Burro Buddy.