Monday, August 14, 2023

Happy Monday!

 I think I have always loved Mondays. I may have written about this before but Monday's of Summer are a bit different than Mondays during the rest of the year, at least to me. Monday morning signifies the chance to have a whole new week to do whatever you didn't get done the week before or to explore new things you get to do now that it's the first of the week whether it's a job assignment, or finishing a school assignment or going to the movies either way Mondays are fresh. I have course love Monday just because I get to poop since I haven't pooped since Friday. So Mondays are more than special they give me a new opportunity to eat once I evacuate but maybe that's too much information.

Luckily I had no assignments to do this Monday. I could have gone out and done stuff but what? My goal was kind of to finish Stephen King book I've been reading for the last couple of weeks- - which by the way I did. I had read this volume before that's okay with Stephen King there's always more to find in his words. I finished the volume late this afternoon after two attempts earlier in the day going out and sitting underneath my tree and enjoying the Heat and taking a nap or two along the way. I'm sure there are other things I could have done to be more productive but I thought this was pretty good for today. I did sweep the floors this morning before Alyssa came which was sort of a good job. I dropped a lot of bamboo sticks that she used to eat with you know how to poke stuff. And they are all over the floor of course plus all the bags that I used coming home from the market the number had fallen on the floor as well so I needed to sweep them up break them in half put them in the garbage otherwise they tend to punch her the side of the garbage bag. I had brewed coffee and made my morning vegetable juice drink utilizing the whole peppers that were pickled from Michelle. I need to pull a couple more out now from the big collection of pickled peppers. I laid them on a cutting board take the tops off and then slice them into slices to the best of my ability it's not like I get from the cans but it works. This last batch of vegetable beverage that I put together I'd used diced tomatoes with this weird flavoring to it I can't remember it right now but it was okay but not my liking actually. I suffered through the last of it this morning using it to flavor my drink but that's the last time I'm going to use that kind of diced tomatoes I like the kind that got the tomatoes onions and pepper to certain degree in the chopped mess. I never have really used it for the soup but it would work tastes great. It's going to take a while to use up all these peppers but I am enjoying them just the same. I want to start eating them along with hey bean burrito the way I used to in the days of Murray where I would have a couple every morning before work. I'm sure the peppers will be gone before I know it.


The rest of the day was spent but not finishing the book just watching another Marvel movie and kind of enjoying the time in the apartment. Tomorrow I have lunch with my old boss from the governor's Council that should be fun. I'm sure I'll report more on it tomorrow…

No comments: