Sunday, September 22, 2024

Keep them separated

 Another perfect fall day which I totally squandered, actually today is the first day of fall. Squandered I mean by watching movies on the television usually Marvel from the Disney platform. I was a bit frustrated just because I want to watch a particular movie which is not on my free movie list but it's still offered for 395 on Prime. The only trouble is that somewhere along the line I got kicked out of my Prime account and I can't remember my password to get back into the account. I found this out after I had purchased the movie and was trying to bring the movie If I could watch but each password I had written down in times past none of them would work. This is so frustrating to me. I assume it's frustrating to other people as well especially people my age. I even had those password keepers turned on and I had three different passwords for the account none of them at work. So now I'm left with a 395 charge on the movie it'll probably expire in 2 to 3 days if I don't watch it. I think the only option I might have is go into a human being and see if they can talk me through getting my password updated and maybe getting my movie running as well. The movie I'm trying to get is Good Will Hunting, I haven't seen this I don't think and I can't believe I haven't seen it because got a couple of my favorite actors in it that's a pretty old film I'm surprised it was you had to purchase it. I would have thought it would have been in the free domain by now shows you what I know.


Had breakfast with the whole crew this morning. I was kind of interested and pleased that my granddaughter was quite interested in some of the things I've done in my life. I was really on today about the whole separate but equal thing. It was during this time as I explained this to the group around the Meltdown I had about Paralympics last week. Jasmine indicated that she actually had been reading about this whole concept separately equal another items regarding disability and for the first time she was saying she understood about some of the things that I seen the Yammer about a lot. She said she was impressed. I really didn't press much of the stuff because I didn't want to wreck the moment but still I was happily surprised that you thought the old grandpa was pretty cool and doing a lot of the stuff that she was reading about in her College reading. I have to admit I'm always impressed as well. Sometimes I think I might have done something of value. In the long run it really doesn't matter. Would like to think that it did but in reality the same issue still keep coming up obviously see my issue with the Paralympics and then normal Olympics. If we had done something significant it wouldn't be the two system of able-bodied athletes being separate from athletes with disabilities it's just that simple. That battle is going to come over and over again and I don't know if it'll ever get itself resolved probably when science figures out how to cure spinal cord injury and people with disabilities totally do disappear. But now it's like what the song says you got to keep him separated…

No comments: